Whether the flooring need is for a new installation or a remodeling project, Food Service Floor offers fully adhered sheets, floor covers and interlocking tiles with varying sizes, colors, thicknesses and matte or gloss surface finishes.
Certified by the National Floors Safety Institute, Food Service Floors provides a worry-free flooring solution that will not get in the way of work or play. Food Service Floors helps to create flexible and functional spaces with a portfolio of flooring products.
Protect-All® Commercial Flooring is a slip-resistant flooring manufactured from content that provides slip, stain, and fire protection for areas exposed to water, heavy-traffic patterns, and extreme weight loads.
Add an extra layer of durability to Protect-All floors with Protect-All Gloss. A UV-cured, factory-applied urethane wear layer, Protect-All Gloss is both scuff and scratch resistant.
Protect-All® Floor Saver®
Protect-All Floor Saver® protects against common floor threats, including scuffs, chips, cuts, punctures, wheeled weights, repetitive heavy impacts, oils and water.
Protect-All Rapid Weld™
A faster and easier installation alternative to heat welding, Protect-All Rapid Weld utilizes a chemical welding process that significantly reduces the amount of required labor.
Protect-All® Interlocking Tiles
Quick and easy to install, these 18-by-18-inch interlocking tiles are suitable for indoor and outdoor use and do not require any adhesives or special installation equipment.
Keeping your safe every step of the way.
Call (347) 545-1432
Durable flooring for tough environments
- Food Service Floor stands up to a variety of weight loads and temperatures, from steamy to subzero.
- Soft underfoot for floors that work hard.
- Food Service Floor provides comfort underfoot and reduces leg fatigue.
- Protecting substrates from harmful intruders.
- A non-porous construction and fewer seams make Food Service Floor non-absorbent to a variety of substances, including grease, animal fats, chemicals, mildew and bacteria, stains, odors and fluids.
- Over 90 percent recycled, 100 percent responsible.
- Manufactured from over 90 percent recycled content, Food Service Floor keeps over four million pounds of vinyl waste out of landfills annually.